Thursday, February 28, 2013

Quotes on appreciation

It's always necessary to know what great men and women have spoken about what we are learning. Just in the previous blog, I had mentioned about appreciation and as I was going through different websites to find certain important quotes on appreciation, I found a mine of wonderful quotes on www.iuquotes.com. Hence sharing with you all
 
"Any man's life will be filled with constant and unexpected encouragement if he makes up his mind to do his level best each day"
- Booker T. Washington
 
"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us"
- Albert Schweitzer
 
"Correction does much, but encouragement does more. Encouragement after censure is as the sun after a shower"
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 
"Courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the gratefully and appreciating heart"
- Henry Clay
 
"Encouraged people achieve the best; dominated people achieve second best; neglected people achieve the least"
- Anonymous
 
"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you"
- William Arthur
 
"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.
- Cicero

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well"
- Voltaire
 
"Always remember, everyone is hungry for praise and starving for honest appreciation"
- David Berg
 
"Appreciation can make a day - even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary"
- Margaret Cousins
 
Please feel free to share your quotes on appreciation on is.mohanbn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment